You are only fully registered when you have completed the form AND are directed to a Thank You/Confirmation Page.
Ohio’s DIP curriculum includes:
- Levels of license suspension and revocation
- Fines and levels of incarceration
- Treatment and self-help resources for alcohol and substance use disorders
- Blood alcohol content (BAC), drugs and the definition of legal impairment
- Symptoms of alcohol and other substance use disorders
- The progressive nature of alcohol and substance dependence
- Physical, psychological and social consequences of alcohol and other substance use
- Physiological and psychological effects of alcohol and other substances on driving performance
• Please be aware that our 72-hour Driver Intervention Program, in accordance with the Sections 1547.99 and 4511.19 of the Ohio Revised Code, runs from Thursday evening (6PM) to Sunday evening (6PM).