Drug and Alcohol Assessment
While many of the services offered at Crossroads Recovery are aimed at education and counseling, we also specialize in assessing individuals’ unique situations and deciding if they are in need of further drug and alcohol education and intervention.
The professionals at Crossroads perform comprehensive domestic violence, anger management, and drug and alcohol abuse assessments. When you arrive at our office, you meet with a counselor for about an hour. This one-on-one meeting will take a thorough look at your personal history and the specific incident that brought you to our office.
The Path Ahead
After your assessment, we’ll work with you to help you figure out your best path forward. Some people need counseling, while others do not. We are here to help you – or the legal system – make that decision.
If you believe you’re on the brink of developing a serious problem, we can help steer you in the right direction. Our team has a wealth of knowledge in the fields of substance abuse, domestic violence, anger management problems and the behavioral patterns most prominently associated with each problem.
Common behavioral patterns of chemical dependency:
- A strong, almost irresistible compulsion to continue substance abuse
- Drinking alone or hiding your alcohol consumption from others
- Physical withdrawal symptoms, such as nausea, sweating and shaking
- Keeping alcohol in easy-to-access places, such as in your car or in your desk at work
- Developing a need to drink to feel “normal” or “OK”
- Facing legal, financial and/or relationship conflicts because of the habit
Symptoms according to the Mayo Clinic. Even then, these are only some of the symptoms that may indicate the presence of an addiction. Each case at Crossroads is handled individually, and every assessment takes into account your unique background.
Our professional behavioral and situational assessments are available by appointment. Contact us to set up your meeting time.